The "Mount Everest" of China's tunnels and underground projects, CRTG reached its summit for 36 times in 42 years
the place closest to the sun on earth,
known as the "Ancestor of Mountains" and "Mother of the Earth"
UTC+8, 11:00 am on May 27
2020 Mount Everest Elevation Survey Mountaineering Team
All successfully summited Mount Everest
The mountain remains,
The world vicissitudes
Countless climbers never stop climbing Everest
Since 60 years ago,
Chinese mountaineering team achieves the first human summit from the north slope
This is a challenge that one never yields.
This is a battlefield where hero emerges.
This is climbing mountains
So is exploring underground
The "Mount Everest" of China's tunnels and underground projects
CRTG reached its summit for 36 times in 42 years
With the heroic spirit of "Tunneling to link the World"
Leading China's tunnel technology leaping four times
01. Dayaoshan Tunnel of Beijing-Guangzhou Line
(14.3 km in tunnel length)
The first railway tunnel using the "New Austrian Tunneling Method" in China, which is also the country's first extra-long tunnel exceeding 10 kilometers, which has completely opened a new era of fully mechanized construction of domestic mountain tunnels.
02. Wushui River Extra Large Bridge of Beijing-Guangzhou Line
The first railway bridge using "Cast-in-place Cantilever Method" in China.
03. Wutongshan Tunnel of Luohu-Yantian Highway in Shenzhen
The first road tunnel in China to win the Luban Prize, which created a new era for the construction of China road tunnels.
04. Fuxinmeng Switchover Line of Beijing Subway
The subway construction which pioneered the "Shallow Buried-tunneling Method", creating a new era of subway construction.
05. Tiananmen Station of Beijing Subway
The subway construction which pioneered the "Strip Foundation Cover and Cut-top Down method"
06. Shantou LPG Underground Storage
The first underground energy storage in China
07. Qinling Tunnel of Xi'an-Ankang Line in Shanxi
(18.46 km in tunnel length)
The first railway tunnel constructed by TBM in China
08. Shield Construction Section of Yuexiu Park-Sanyuanli of Guangzhou Metro Line 2
The first use of compound shield to build urban subways in China
09. Guomao-Laojie Section of Shenzhen Metro Line 1
The first subway overlap tunnel in China, leading the new technology of subway construction in China
10. Linjiangmen Station of Chongqing Light Rail
The first use of “Controlled Blasting Technology” to build super-large cross-section subway stations in downtown area in China, leading the new technology for subway stations construction.
11. Chenglingji Yangtze River Tunnel of Chongqing-Wuhan Gas Pipeline Construction Project
The first gas transmission tunnel across the Yangtze River in China
12. Water Conveyance Tunnel of Dahuofang Reservoir in Liaoning
(85.3 kilometers in tunnel length)
The first super long TBM hydropower tunnel in China
13. Underground Diameter Line of Beijing-Beijing West in Beijing Subway
The first large-diameter shield tunnel in city railway
14. Taihang Mountain Tunnel of Shijiazhuang-Taiyuan Railway Line for Passenger Traffic
The first high-speed railway tunnel in China
15. Wuhan Yangtze River Tunnel
(10.4 meters in shield diameter)
Large-diameter shield crosses the Yangtze River for the first time, known as “the First Tunnel across the Yangtze River”
16. Yellow-river-Cross Project of South-North Water Diversion Project Middle Line
The first tunnel to cross the Yellow River, known as "the First Tunnel across the Yellow River"
17. Xiamen Xiang'an Undersea Tunnel
The first undersea tunnel in China
18. Shiziyang Tunnel of Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong High Speed Rail
The first underwater high-speed railway tunnel in China
19. Qingdao Jiaozhou Bay Subsea Tunnel
The first tunnel that crosses the Yellow Sea, also the first subsea tunnel designed and constructed by CRTG
20. Guanjiao Tunnel of Xining-Lhasa Railway
(3678 meters in altitude, 32.6 kilometers in tunnel length)
The longest railway tunnel in operation in China, the world's longest railway tunnel on high altitude
21. Compound Shield “China Railway No. 1”
The first compound earth pressure balance shield independently developed and manufactured in China
22. Water Intake Tunnel of Taishan Nuclear Power Station
The first seafloor nuclear power shield tunnel in China. “Shield Method” overcomes world-class problems such as seafloor ultra-hard rock and solitary rock group for the first time.
23. Xiangjiang Tunnel of Yingpan Road in Changsha
The first underwater interchange tunnel in China
24. Wanhua LPG Energy Underground Storage in Yantai
(1 million m3)
The world's largest LPG storage depot in operation.
25. Angren-Pap Railway Qamchiq Tunnel Project in Uzbekistan
(19.2 kilometers in length)
The demonstration project of “Belt and Road”, the longest tunnel in Central Asia
26. Honggu Immersed Tube Tunnel in Nanchang
The first tunnel use “Immersed Tube Method” in the middle of river in China
27. Heiniucheng Road Underground Street Passage Project in Tianjin
(10.42 meters in width, 7.55 meters in height)
The world's largest rectangular pipe-jacking tunnel built.
28. Israel Tel Aviv Light Rail Red Line TBM West Section Project
Under the background of “Belt and Road”, the first light rail project in developed countries undertaken by Chinese-funded enterprises
29. Gaoligongshan Tunnel of Dali-Ruili Line in Yunnan
(34.5 kilometers in tunnel length, 764.7 meters in shaft depth)
The longest tunnel in domestic railway and the deepest shaft in domestic traffic construction
30. Wangjing Tunnel of Beijing-Shenyang Railway Line for Passenger Traffic
The first large-diameter shield tunnel for urban high-speed rail in China
31. Shantou Suai Passage
(15.03 meters in shield diameter)
The world's first large-diameter shield tunnel in the 8-degree seismic intensity zone.
32. Shenzhen Chunfeng Tunnel
(15.8 meters in shield diameter)
The tunnel with the largest diameter shield construction independently developed in China
33. Saudi Affordable Housing Project
CRTG’s first overseas prefabricated housing construction project
34. Pearl River Delta Water Resources Allocation Project
(1.35 MPa in design pressure, 71.7 km in shield tunneling mileage)
Water transfer project with the highest water delivery pressure and the longest shield tunnel in the world
35. Mawan Cross-sea Channel Project in Shenzhen
(15.5 meters in shield diameter)
The largest cross-sea shield tunnel in China
36. Construction of Kvesheti-Kobi Road (Tunnel Section) under North-South Corridor (Kvesheti-Kobi) Road Project （Georgia）
(in TBM with an excavation diameter of 15.08 meters)
The world's largest hard rock TBM application construction
It is man’s will where mountain reach its summit
It is sky where the oceans reach its horizon
The last 36 times of CRTG’s climbing has been written into history
There will be you, will be me!